Welcome or Register
Phone: 214-534-8898
Email: contact@legacymarkrealty.com

Thank you for visiting Legacy Mark Realty today. If this is your first visit, take your time and look around. We have plenty of information and resources available to you. If you are a return visitor, thank you! We would love to hear from you and tell you how we can serve all your real estate needs.


David Binnings reviews


If you are a new agent looking to start a new career or an existing agent looking to make a change and take things to the next level, Legacy Mark Realty provides an environment and structure that will help you to grow your business.


  • Training- We provide one-on-one training with an experienced Broker in all phases of the transaction. We will be there for you until you are comfortable with the entire process regardless of how many transactions it takes.


  • Accessibility - You will have complete access to the Broker/Owner of Legacy Mark Realty for any questions, problems, or concerns that come up.  Cell phone, email, fax - however you want to get a hold of us, we will be there to help you every step of the way. 


  • Cost - Traditional "big" real estate firms charge between 6% - 8% of your commission to pay the corporation and anywhere from 30% - 50%of the remaining commission you make goes to the broker. This only leaves you with approximately 45% - 65% of the commission that you earned.  We require only 20% leaving you with a full 80% of the commission!  Legacy Mark Realty doesn't charge any desk fees, transaction fees, fax fees, copy fees, etc that are often charged by other traditional "big" firms. We require you to pay only mandatory expenses needed for your business such as Error and Omission Insurance and Board Dues. 


  • Flexibility- We've found, that in most cases, the traditional "big" firms don't cater to part-time agents. Legacy Mark Realty was founded and designed with part-time agents in mind! We have an environment where agents can make additional income without interfering with other jobs or activities.


If you believe that you would be a good fit for the Legacy Mark Realty family, give us a call or email us and we can talk about your goals and what we have to offer.  We would love to hear from you and help you grow your business!

Equal Housing OpportunityMLS membershipREALTOR® certification

Real Estate Websites by iHOUSEweb iconiHOUSEweb | Admin Menu